DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES
Champions aren't made in the games, Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-A desire. A dreams. A vision. Sports & Games is an essential part of our curriculum By inculcating the habit of playing various games and sports, we will get to boost up our personalities by realizing our Mental and Physical capabilities. Whenever we engage ourselves in sporting activity. we get to face various many known and unknown obstacles and in our way. This learning process will make us mentally strong enabling us to face the problems in our day to day life thus enhancing our personality traits. Sports & games boost up our confidence, inculcates the fighting spirit within us. develops team spirit, add harmony to the communal back ground, shapes our personality, re-defines our character, develops an urge for success, and cultivates the habit of facing challenges and to respect the responsibilities and above all help us as community to come together. Sports naturally serve as a vehicle for education, health, leadership and fair play. As Radhakrishnan rightly pointed. "The personality is the union of our acts, potentialities and a complex unit of body, minded enhance a student's interest in learning. In JBIET, all students are encouraged to involve in some kind of physical activity either in college or off-site. Sports is available every evening as an Enrichment Activity. Team games are offered and a wide range of other sports according to individual interest. Our college teams complete against other colleges and are an important part of and spirit". It is not a surprise and participation in athletics com college life. The annual Sports meet & Bhaskar memorial cup -2019 was organized and total of 500 students participated in the sports Meet-2019. This shows the enthusiasm and zeal of the student, 64 first prizes and 64 second prizes won the players in all games- Cricket, Volleyball, Throw ball, kabaddi. Basketball, Football, Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, - in different events.
M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Phil, TSSET, (Ph.D.).
ACHIEVEMENTS - 2019-2020
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414 ECE-I/IV Participated in VI TELANGANA STATE SHOOTING CHAMPIONSHIP RIFLE/PISTOL, HYDERABAD, 2019 from 04-08-2019 - 10-08-2019 in event SMALL BORE FREE RIFLE THREE POSITION (NR) CHAMPIONSHIP JUNIOR MEN INDIVIDUAL (INDIVIDUAL*) and have SECURED FIRST PLACE GOLD MEDAL, SATS shooting Range HCU campus organized by Telangana rifle association.
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414 ECE-I/IV Participated in VI TELANGANA STATE SHOOTING CHAMPIONSHIP RIFLE/PISTOL, HYDERABAD, 2019 from 04-08-2019 - 10-08-2019 in event 50M RIFLE THREE POSITION (NR) CHAMPIONSHIP MEN INDIVIDUAL (INDIVIDUAL*) and have SECURED THIRD PLACE BRONZE MEDAL, SATS shooting Range HCU campus organized by Telangana rifle association.
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414 ECE-I/IV Participated in XI SOUTH ZONE RIFLE PISTOL, MUTTOM THODUPUZHA IDUKKI KERALA, 2019 from 23-08-2019 - 30-08-2019 in event SMALL BORE FREE RIFLE THREE POSITION (NR) CHAMPIONSHIP JUNIOR MEN INDIVIDUAL (INDIVIDUAL*) at MUTTOM THODUPUZHA IDUKKI KERALA.
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414ECE-I/IV Participated in RIFLE SHOOTING(Men) Date-24-10-2019 and got Selected for Team Player in JNTUH University.
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414-ECE-I/IV All India interuniversity RIFLE SHOOTING(Men) Date-11th to 15th Nov 2019 held at DELHI Faridabad, Manav Rachna international university.
- D.NEMISH-19671A0414 ECE-I/IV Participated in 63RD NATIONAL SHOOTING CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITIONS (NSCC) IN SMALL BORE RIFLE & PISTOL EVENTS BHOPAL M.P from 07-12-2019 - 04-01-2020in event 10M RIFLE MEN (ISSF) organized by NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA.
- M.RAMESH M. TECH - VLSI-Ist Year 19671D5701 Participated in 6th Telangana state meet-YOGA(Men)-2019 held on 14th& 15th Dec 2019 at Siddipet, Medak Dist and got First Place.
- M.RAMESH M. TECH - VLSI-Ist Year 19671D5701 Participated in Nationals- YOGA(Men) 2019 held on 27th Dec TO 29th Dec 2019 at INDIA YOGA ASSOCIATION (IYA) BENGALURU and got 11th Place.
- S. RAVI KUMAR B TECH-EEE 3rd Year 18675A0248 Participated in NATIONAL LEVEL INTER ENGG COLLEGE SPORTS MEET-ATHLEMA-2020, CHESS(Men) held on 14th FEB & 15th FEB 2020 at MVSR Nadergul, Hyderabad and got First Place.
- KABADDI(MEN) Participated in INTER ENGG COLLEGE SPORTS MEET-ATHLEMA- 2020, held on 14th FEB & 15thFEB 2020 at MVSR Nadergul, Hyderabad. A total of 30 teams participated in this tournament JBIET Won the 3rd PLACE.