- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships.
- To place all the students in the prospective IT and Core companies.
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.