The department is regularly organizing Workshops, National Seminars and Symposiums inviting the students of different Engineering Colleges in India. Eminent persons from Industry, Academic fields are the resource persons in different events, besides giving an opportunity to the students to excel in the field of Civil Engineering Course files
Seminars and Workshop Details:
Workshops/Conferences attended by Faculty (2018-19)
- Mr.M.Brahmananda Reddy Assistant professor has attended one week Faculty Development Programme on MX Roads organised by Geetanjali College of Engineering and Technology at Hyderabad from 6-11 May 2019.
- Mrs.B.Bhuvaneshwari Assistant professor has attended sixth international conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE -2019) at Mallareddy Engineering College on 7&8 January 2019.
- Mr.G.Prudhviraj Assistant Professor has attended one-week workshop on Research Methodology-RM’19 organised by Kakatiya University Warangal from 7-11January 2019.
- Mr.Ravikumar Assistant Professor has attended five day Faculty Development Program on Autodesk Revit Architecture conducted by IC Academy from 7 January to 11 January at Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Mr.Prathik.M Assistant Professor has attended five day Faculty Development Program on Autodesk Revit Architecture conducted by ICT Academy from 7 January to 11 January at Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Dr.A.Rajarajeswari Associate Professor has attended PMMMNMTT sponsored Orientation programme (Faculty Induction Programme) conducted by Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Department of Higher Education, Government of India from 3 December to 31 December 2018 at Hyderabad.
- Mr.M Vishwanath Assistant Professor has attended Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Methodology organised by J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad
- Mr.Maruthi Assistant Professor has attended Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Methodology organised by J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad
- Mrs.Arathi Parida Assistant Professor has attended Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Methodology organised by J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad
- Mr.P Laxman Chawan Assistant Professor has attended Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Methodology organised by J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology Hyderabad
- Mr.M.Vishwanath Assistant Professor has attended two-day Faculty Development Programme on Team Building organised by Sphoorty Engineering College Hyderabad.
Seminars and Workshops Organised 2018-2019
- Invited talks on Geotechnical Challenges: Examples by MR Madhav Emeritus Professor JNTUH on 22-01-2019.
- Workshop-2018 on Sustainable Concrete by Dr. N R Dakshina Murthy (Professor in Structural Engineering- CBIT, Hyderabad) on 11th October 2018.
- Guest lecture on Real Time Field Experience of Civil Engineering by L. Mallaiah retired AEE Telangana State. On 28 February 2019.
Academic year 2018-2019
• Guest Lecture by Dr.K.P Sudheer ,Professor in civil engineering IIT Madras on 05th july 2018
• One week faculty development program on ENGINEERING DRAWING with AutoCAD held from 28th June to 04th July 2018.
Academic year 2017-2018
• A one day work shop on SMART CITIES by Mr. PRAMOD G KULKARNI Chief Engineer Kalyan Divison Mumbai on 25th October 2017.
• A one day Workshop on ELEMENTS AND VISON OF CIVIL ENGINEERING by Dr. P V Dilip Kumar Associate Professor at Mahindra Ecole Hyderabad on 3rd February 2018.
• A two day Faculty Development program on Revisit to Structural Analysis by Dr. J P George on January 20&21 2018.
• Guest Lecture on the Laps of Giants by Dr. J P George on 28th February 2018 (National Science Day)
Academic year 2016-2017
- Technical Fest (“COLOSSUS”) Conducted in the month of March 2017(13, 14, 15)
- “Recent developments in Building Materials “- One day workshop on October 22 2016 by (key Note speaker Dr.B.R.Niranjan)
- “Sustainable Development in Cvil Engineering” – One day Seminar on March – 15 2017 by (key Note speaker Prof.Sreenivas Sarma
- One day Seminar on Recent Developments in Civil Engineering By PAUL FANNING Professor of DUBLIN UNIVERSITY(Ireland)
Academic year 2015-2016
- “Recent developments in concrete”- one day workshop on October -1,20159key Note speaker – Dr.M.V.Seshagiri Rao)
- “Special Concrete”- One day seminar on Februarry – 3 2016.by (key Note Speaker –Dr.A .Ganesh babu)
Academic year 2014-2015
- One day National workshop on “Recent Development In Concrete Technology” on 1st Oct 2015.
Academic year 2013-2014
- National workshop on “Role of young Civil Engineer in National Building” –26th Feb 2014
(Key note lecture by Dr. P. G Satry, former Chairman, committee for Environmental clearence of Irrigation & Hydropower Project, Govt of India and former Director, NIT Warangal).
- National Symposium on “Solid Waste Management” – 12th March 2014
(Keynote Lecture by Dr. K. Srinivas of Ramky Group, Hyderabad)
Academic year 2012-2013
- National Workshop on “Earthquake Disaster Management – 17th Aug 2012
- National Workshop on “Advances in Civil Engineering” – 22nd Sep 2012
Academic year 2011-2012
- National Workshop on “Finite Element Methods” – 11th January 2012
- National Workshop “Latest Trends in Civil Engineering – 21st March 2012.