1. To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and Analytical Skills.
2. To arrange Expert Lectures from out side institutions to train on Employability Skills.
3. Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
4. Intract with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
5. To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
6. After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.