PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- To prepare students with excellent comprehension of basic sciences, mathematics and engineering subjects facilitating them to gain employment or pursue postgraduate studies with an appreciation for lifelong learning.
- To train students with problem solving capabilities such as analysis and design with adequate practical skills wherein they demonstrate creativity and innovation that would enable them to develop state of the art equipment and technologies of multidisciplinary nature for societal development.
- To inculcate positive attitude, professional ethics, effective communication and interpersonal skills which would facilitate them to succeed in the chosen profession exhibiting creativity and innovation through research and development both as team member and as well as leader.
- An ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering to solve complex engineering problems of Electronics and Communication Engineering systems.
- An ability to model, simulate and design Electronics and Communication Engineering systems, conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data and prepare a report with conclusions.
- An ability to design an Electronics and Communication Engineering system, component, or process to meet desired needs within the realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, Manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams involving interpersonal skills.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems of multidisciplinary nature.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities involved in the practice of Electronics and Communication Engineering profession.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audience on complex engineering problems of multidisciplinary nature both in oral and written form.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning and acquire the capability for the same.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues involved in the practice of Electronics and Communication Engineering profession
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to use modern Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools, software and electronic equipment to analyze, synthesize and evaluate Electronics and Communication Engineering systems for multidisciplinary tasks.
- Apply engineering and project management principles to ones own work and also to manage projects of multidisciplinary nature.