Department of Mathematics:
1. Dr.B.V.Swarnalatha , Assoc Professor & HOD:
- Minor Research Project entitled “ Peristaltic Pumping of Non-Newtonian Fluids in a Curved Channel / Tube with Complaint Walls” from UGC dated March 2014 -2016.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2008), On Ordered Semirings with Integral Multiple Property, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Semigroups and Applications”, Department of mathematics, University of Kerala, Thiruvanthapuram, 115-119.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2009),On the Additive and Multiplicative Structure of ordered Semirings, Proceedings of the 5th Asian Mathematical Convention (AMC 2009) International Seminar on Recent Trends in Algebra and its and Related Topics”, Department of Mathematics, Bursar University Sains Malaysia, MALAYSIA, 262-265.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2012),On The Additive And Multiplicative Structure Of Semirings, International Journal of Mathematical Achive-3(7), 2012, 2735-2738
- B.V.Swarnal;athamma(2015), “Structure of Semirings with Integral Multiple Property” , International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Global Technology, Vol-03(12), pp. 1542-1546.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2015), “Heat and Mass transfer on the peristaltic flow of an incompressible electrically conducting Williamson fluid through a porous medium in a symmetric channel with Hall current effects and inclined magnetic field,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 6, No. 9, pp. 941-957.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2016), “ Hall effects on Unsteady MHD Free Convection flow of an incompressible electrically conducting Second grade fluid through a porous medium over an infinite rotating vertical plate fluctuating with Heat Source/Sink and Chemical reaction,” Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 12 (2), pp. 8-24. http://dx.doi.org/10.9790/5728-1202050824.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2016), “Convective Heat and Mass transfer on MHD Peristaltic flow of Williamson fluid with effect of Inclined Magnetic field,” AIP Conference Proceedings,1728, 020461 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4946512.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2016), “Peristaltic hemodynamic flow of couple stress fluid through a porous medium under the influence of Magnetic field with slip effect,” AIP Conference Proceedings, 1728, 020603 (2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4946654.
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2016), “Heat Transfer Analysis on Peristaltic Flow of Jeffrey Fluid through Porous Medium in a Vertical Stratum under the Influence of Uniform Transverse Magnetic Field,” Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (Springer) (Accepted).
- B.V.Swarnalathamma and (2016), “Heat and mass transfer on Unsteady MHD Oscillatory flow of Blood through Porous arteriole” , Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (Springer) (Accepted).
- B.V.Swarnalathamma, (2017) “Heat Transfer on MHD Peristaltic Flow of Jeffrey Fluid through Porous Medium in a Vertical Stratum with Hall effects,” Energy Precedia (Elsevier) (Accepted).
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2017)“ Hall effects on MHD Flow of Heat Generating/ Absorbing Fluid through Porous Medium in a Rotating Parallel Plate Channel”AIP Conference Proceedings, 1859, 020091 (2017); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4990244
- B.V.Swarnalathamma (2017) “Hall effects on unsteady MHD reactive flow of second grade fluid through porous medium in a rotating parallel plate channel” AIP Conference Proceedings, 1859, 020097 (2017); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4990250
- B.V.Swarnalathamma(2017) “Peristaltic MHD Convective flow of Walter’s-B Fluid through a Biddable walled channel with Slip Effect”, IOP Proceedings (Accepted)
2. K.NARASIMHA RAO,
Department of mathematics(S & H) pursuing PhD from Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
His topic of research is “The Study of Mixed Convective Heat Transfer in Porous Media”
Department of Chemistry:
1. J.SUSAN, assistant professor
pursuing her PhD in chemistry from Koneru Laxmaiah University. Her topic of research is “Removal of Arsenic from drinking water by using potato starch impregnated with iron nano particles”. Presented a research proposal on the above said topic at Indian National Science Academy in New Delhi on April 21, 2017