Bio Medical Engineering
The department of BME was established in the year 2002 to provide advanced technology for the students intend to work on medical subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, the basic clinical sciences, Bio-Medical Instrumentation as well as Electrical and Computer Engineering subjects. The applied Engineering techniques, employed in Medical field that has a great significance, are imparted to the students, who can make use of these engineering concepts with a strong medical instrumentation focus. This is the only institute where the combination of Engineering College and Medical College exists under one roof along with a hospital in the same campus enabling the students have a continuous exposure to the practical knowledge. After the completion of their B.Tech Program successfully, three Batches of our BME students have got admissions to M.S programs at the universities in U.S, U.K, Australia, Germany and other parts of the world. The department boasts of its voluminous tomes and other journals and periodicals for reference in its spacious library.
The present intake for BME is 30 and in addition the department is offering B.Tech Biotechnology from the academic year2008-09 with an intake of 60.
Medical Imaging techniques lab.
||K.G. Murali Mohan
||B.Sc B.Ed,M.Sc, M.Tech,M.S
||M.Rama Krishna Reddy
Academic Hand Book
Academic Hand books of II,III, and IV B.Tech BME Students
For the Benefit the students ,We are proving course Material from
Repudiated Institutes like.IIT etc. We have Digital library facility
,Which includes Video courses from Stanford university ,MIT,UCBERKELY, University of South CAROLINA, YALE, IGNOU, Indiana University, University of California, Western Kentuky University ..etc.
Useful links :
- Indian Aqua Biologists Association (IABA).
- Society for Environmental Management and Health (SEMAH).
- Society for Biological Chemists.
- National Environmental Science Academy (NESA).
- Society for Cytologists and Geneticists.
- Biological Chemists Association
Research and Development
- Anatomy & Physiology lab
- Applied Biochemistry lab
- General Transducers & Bio-Transducers lab
- Bio-Medical Equipment lab
- Bio-Medical Signal processing lab
- Digital Image processing lab
Will be Updated soon...
Prof. V. SREE KRISHNA Vice Principal & HOD of Biotech & BME
has authored a book entitled "COMPREHENSIVE NANOBIOTECHNOLOGY",
Published by M/s. New Age International(P). Ltd., Publishers,
New Delhi. A reference book for B.Tech Biotechnology. He has
authored 6 books of Biotechnology and allied subjects.
- GSV. SANDEEP R.No. 06671A1113 Secure JNTUH Unversity 1 th Rank.
- A. SWETHA R.No. 06671A1115 Secure JNTUH Unversity 6 th Rank.
- K. KEERTHI SUNDER. R.No. 06671A1109 Secure JNTUH Unversity 7 th Rank.
Prof. V. Sree Krishna has been awarded the following awards:
- Environmentalist of the year 2006 by Mrs. Prathiba Patil President of India, in 2007 for his distinguished contribution in the field of fishery environmental Bio Technology.
- National Excellence award for Research and Publications by M/s. Sree Lakshmi Institute of women and rural Development, Dharwad, Karnataka.
Seminars & Workshops
- Mr.K.G.Murali Mohan attended IIIT Bombay Work shop on Research Methodology
- Bio Ethics and Bio Safety of fresh water
- Bio Medical perils of ladies fashions
- Medical plants and its Application in Bio Medical